Sorry for the short notice.
Tomorrow Friday my talk at 18:00 will be on the Insurrectionary Politics of Dancing, and dj set from 21:30 – 23:30 of Afro-centric Breaks and Jungle.
“Understanding the sound system as a social space, we want participants of different genres and scenes (from roots, dub and contemporary bass music to techno/tekno) to gather and exchange.
In a colorful program of exhibitions, live-performances, workshops, talks, discussion and diverse music Berliners and international artists are entering into a dialogue and are actively shaping the event.
– Roots of sound system music & culture – including audio examples and open dialogue by David Riley (Supported by Mr. Glue)
– UK sound systems in the 90ies – photos and input by Ed Twist
– “Listen! Material and Loops – A hearing experience” by E.L.L.I.
Discussion Panel (FLTI):
– “Sound Systems, Rave Collectives and Gender” by Meetup Berlin & PRIZM:Berlin
– The revolutionary essence of social dance by He Zhao
– Sound system culture, hardcore techno and the Berlin Fuckparade by Bianca Ludewig
– Sound System Cultures of the Black Atlantic: Angolan Kuduro by Stefanie Alisch (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin)
– Rave & psychoanalysis by Feli Concat
– Musique Concrète Jungle – spatial delivery research by Lukas Jakob Löcker
A/V synth performance by SAOU TV & Kevin Koen
– Dj.Pult (do not dance)
– dj zhao
– Feli Concat
– Gretchen Bazooka
– Hägen Daz
– Jahminta Zulu
– Jah Forcefield (Bademah & Zentash Gigawatt Dubz)
– Jukebox Utopia
– Mila Chiral – live
– One Woman Army in Dub
– Pmp Mzk alongside Tcp (Harlekinsound / Certain:Dubs)
– Aporia Barrage
– VJ Flimmerkiste
– A-Sound System
– Triple P Sound System